GEMS Metropole School, Motor City has been rated 'Good' in our 2022-23 KHDA Inspection!
The best features of the school include:
- Senior Leaders’ vision to achieve high performance within an inclusive learning community where diversity is valued and the wellbeing of students, staff, and the community is actively promoted
- Improved student achievement in Arabic impacting positively on their self-esteem
- Students’ strong personal development, attitudes to learning and willingness to take on leadership roles
- The Local Advisory Board’s commitment to the continued improvement of the school together with the engagement of parents in supporting their children’s learning
- Significant investment in the site, facilities and high-quality learning resources ensuring a highly attractive environment most conducive to teaching and learning